Finding the right job is not always easy, but if you’re passionate about crafting quality windows and doors that work right from the start and helping builders get the service they need to get the job done, Vector could be just the right place for you to build a great career.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Vector team, please send your resume to: email@example.com, or mail to Vector Windows Attn: Human Resources at 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 or apply online Here
Vector Windows is a growing company located right in the heart of lakes country! We are currently adding new Full-Time positions.
Vector is committed to fostering a culture of high engagement and to improving the well-being of its employees. The management team measures and continuously improves the company’s employment proposition, employee engagement, employee well-being and retention levels. Vector is supported in its commitment to improving employee well-being by Granite Equity.
IT Support Engineer
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Analyze, evaluate, and troubleshoot issues with desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Analyze root cause of support requests and implement preventative actions to prevent future re-occurrence.
- New computer setup and re-imaging
- New employee setup including workstation, workspace, physical access provisioning.
- Support all core business applications
- Become familiar with business operations and processes
- Administer the phone system including move, add, and change user extensions.
- Work with key vendors to source and purchase IT equipment, as well as manage backup solutions, projects, and third-party helpdesk.
- Train new employees on all IT procedures and processes.
- Develop Group Policy to ensure a safe and reliable computing environment and produce a consistent user experience.
- Support remote users, troubleshoot VPN, broadband and IP phone issues.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities (Continued)
- Provide desktop level support to the global groups and users.
- Assist in complying with all standards and technical metrics and provide expert knowledge to resolve all IT issues.
- Protect client data and uphold established security policies and procedures.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested.
- MS certifications preferred.
- Minimum experience required 2 year or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment.
- Detail orientated with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing work environment, including participating in a 24/7 global support team.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience supporting and setting up Office 365 users, accounts, configurations.
- Experience in Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft SQL preferred.
- Experience with Scripting – Batch files and PowerShell
- Basic networking skills and infrastructure skills – e.g., configuration and support, firewall configuration and rule creation, troubleshooting of network route and connectivity issues, wireless access point setup.
- Software Deployment experience
- Cloud VOIP experience
- Ability to support ad hoc reporting requests
- In-depth knowledge of supporting Excel and add-ins a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and challenge-seeker
As with all IT support positions, after-hours or weekend system maintenance will be required from time to time. With the wide range of work, the ability to prioritize and handle issues along with projects will be needed.
Operations Now Hiring:
- 1st & 2nd Shift
1st Shift Core Hours
- 6:00 am – 2:30 pm M-F, OT Varies
2nd Shift Core Hours
- 4:00 pm – 2:30 am M-Th (Friday OT)
$14.50/per hour or Depending on Experience
$15.50/per hour 2nd Shift or Depending on Experience
- Overtime Available
- Saturday Double Pay for 1st Shift
- Friday Double Pay for 2nd Shift after 9pm
Performs manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. May perform minor repairs as necessary.
- Operate production line machinery and computers.
- Troubleshoot production line machinery.
- Perform equipment change-overs.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Vector Windows Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit Sharing (10% of profits shared)
- Performance Reviews (30, 90 days and yearly thereafter)
- Perfect Attendance Bonus (Up to $1 more per hour every 2 weeks for showing up on-time)
- Double Pay on Friday’s after 9pm and Saturday’s. (some jobs may not apply)
- Health & Supplemental Benefits (1st month after 60 days)
- Retirement & Company Match (immediately eligible-100% match up to 2%, 50% up to next 4%)
- Paid Vacation (after 90 days)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day in our community
- Employee/Family Discounts on Vector Products
- Employee Discounts at selected business
- 2 Weeks of Military Pay for Active members
- Referral Bonus
- Advancement Opportunity – Promote from within
- Training Opportunities (Internal and External)
- Yearly Performance Feedback
- Safety + Paid Prescription Safety Glasses
- Sense of Community
- Work/Life Balance
- Air Conditioned Plant
- Ability to improve job through Lean Activities
Vector we stay committed to our Core Values – Improving the Quality of People’s Lives
- Do the Right Thing
- Respect and Support Each Other
- Aspire to Excellence
- Honor Our Commitment
Other Components of the Vector Culture
- Customer Focus
- Wellness (Bio-metrics/Fruit/CSA/Activities/Training)
- Celebrations & Activities
- New Hire Meet and Greets
- All Employee Business Communication Meeting (Monthly)
Conditions of Employment:
Vector is committed to workforce diversity. Post-Offer drug screen required.
Operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protections and safety gloves.
Vector Windows is a growing company located in the heart of lakes country. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including profit sharing.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 Attn: Human Resources or Apply Online Here