Energy Efficient Window & Door Tax Credits
If you installed qualifying energy efficient windows or doors in 2023 you may be eligible to a tax credit*
Making a qualified energy efficient window or door product purchase and installation improvement to existing homes may qualify for a federal tax credit for windows and doors purchased and installed between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2032.
- You can claim 30% of project cost with a $600 Maximum amount credited.
- Must be an existing home & your principal residence.
- New construction and rentals do not apply.
- Exterior windows or skylights must meet the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient criteria.
- Visit the links below for the official details.
2023 Windows & Skylights Tax Credit | ENERGY STAR
Vector Windows Manufacturer’s Certification Statement
2023 Manufacturer Certification Statement
2022 Manufacturer Certification Statement
Vector Windows Product Performance
Product Performance Document - NFRC Ratings/ ENERGY STAR version 6.0 Qualifications
Learn more about the limitations and official terms of this tax credit qualifications at:
www.energystar.gov or call 888-782-7937
* Please consult your tax advisor and review all IRS guidelines. Vector Windows is not a tax advisor. This is a summary of the tax credit information related to windows and doors as stated in Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code as modified by the Inflation Reduction Act, 2022, which was signed by the President on August 16, 2022. Vector Windows bears no responsibility for determining whether a particular purchase or application qualifies for the tax credit. Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to determine whether the products purchased qualify for the tax credit, Vector Windows does not intend to and is not providing legal or tax advice.