- 3-1/4" Thick Main Frame
- Multi-Chambered Extrusion
- Full-Perimeter Integrated Nail Fin
- Fusion-Welded Main Frame & Sash
- 3/4" Warm-Edge Insulated Glass
- 1-1/4" Triple Pane Warm-Edge Insulated Glass
- LoE and Argon
- Continuous Head and Sill on Multiple Units Up to 8 Feet Wide
- Color Coordinated Hardware
- Washability Hardware
- Multi-Point Locking System
- Fiber Mesh Screen
- Triple Weather Stripping
- Meets Energy Star® 6.0 Standards
- Egress Hardware
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD)
- Extension Jambs Loose or Applied
- 5/8" Receiver Loose or Applied
- Custom Sizing
- Sill Extender
- Aluminum Mesh Screens
- Welded Brickmould
- White (interior/exterior)
- Almond (interior/exterior)
- Clay (interior/exterior)
- White interior with Bronze Laminate exterior
- LoE 272
- LoE 366
- Dual Pane
- Triple Pane
- Tempered Glazing
- Obscure Glazing
- Specialty Glass
- Special Prairie
Envision Casement and Awning windows from Vector come in a wide range of sizes and configurations and can be complemented with geometric and radius shapes. The continuous main frame design gives these windows simple beauty you can take pride in.
Continuous Head & Sill
Envision Casement and Awning windows have a continuous head and sill on multiple wide units up to eight feet wide. This provides clean sight lines, and ensures there’s more visible glass to enjoy.
Easy Operation & Cleaning
Smooth operating hinges permit our casement windows to open a full 90 degrees for full ventilation. Our “washability” hinges are designed so the sash will pivot in towards the center of the window, allowing easy cleaning from the inside of the home.
Optional egress hardware is available to allow more sizes to meet egress codes.
Security & Design
The multi-point locking hardware system ensures peace of mind, while stylish folding handles eliminate interference with blinds.
Ultimate Energy Efficiency
Want to achieve the ultimate in energy savings? Our Envision Casement and Awning windows are available with triple-pane glass, which will qualify for the new Energy Star® "Most Efficient" product category.
Sizes Meeting Egress