- 3-1/4" Thick Main Frame
- Multi-Chambered Extrusion
- Full-Perimeter Integrated Nail Fin
- Fusion-Welded Main Frame & Sash
- 3/4" Dual Pane Warm-Edge Insulated Glass
- 1-1/4" Triple Pane Warm-Edge Insulated Glass
- LoE and Argon
- Anti-friction polymer sweep
- Color Coordinated Hardware
- Extruded Slide Handle
- Easily Removable Fiber Mesh Screen
- Triple Weather Stripping
- Meets Energy Star® 6.0 Standards
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD)
- Extension Jambs Loose or Applied
- 3/4" or 5/8" Receiver, Loose or Applied
- Custom Sizing
- Aluminum Mesh Screens
- Welded Brickmould
- White (interior/exterior)
- Almond (interior/exterior)
- Clay (interior/exterior)
- White interior with Bronze Laminate exterior
- LoE 272
- LoE 366
- Dual Pane
- Triple Pane
- Tempered Glazing
- Obscure Glazing
- Specialty Glass
- Special Prairie
Envision Glider windows offer a bold, sophisticated look, while heavy-duty construction and design deliver exceptional performance ratings. Our unique design brings the flexibility of radius tops, transoms and geometric shapes to a popular, value packed window.
The Right Fit
Envision Gliders are available in standard single vent and end-vent configurations.
Anti-friction polymer sweep that continuously clean the track and lets the window slide smoothly and quietly.
The integrated full-perimeter nailing fin and triple weather seal ensure a strong seal to reduce drafts and leaks. The sash can be removed for easy cleaning.
Sash locks are discreetly hidden from sight, ensuring an uninterrupted view of your surroundings.
Ultimate Energy Efficiency
Want to achieve the ultimate in energy savings? Our Envision Glider windows are available with triple-pane glass, which will qualify for the new Energy Star® "Most Efficient" product category.