Finding the right job is never easy, but if you’re passionate about crafting quality windows and doors that work right from the start and helping builders get the service they need to get the job done, Vector could be just the right place for you to build a great career.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Vector team, please send your resume to: email@example.com, or mail to Vector Windows Attn: Human Resources at 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 or apply online Here
Vector Windows is a growing company located right in the heart of lakes country! We are currently adding new Full-Time positions.
Vector is committed to fostering a culture of high engagement and to improving the well-being of its employees. The management team measures and continuously improves the company’s employment proposition, employee engagement, employee well-being and retention levels. Vector is supported in its commitment to improving employee well-being by Granite Equity.
Finance Now Hiring:
$35,000 – $50,000 Depending on Experience
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting Department. Perform accounts payable transactions, inventory reconciliations, balance sheet account reconciliations, journal entry postings, fixed asset management, and special projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily posting of cash to the general ledger for multiple bank accounts
- Daily posting of financial transactions resulting from business operations
- Complete day to day accounts payable entries including capital purchases and amortization of prepaid vendor transactions.
- Weekly inventory reconciliation and assist purchasing department with reporting.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries for day-to-day transactions
- Prepare analysis and review of accounts as needed
- Maintain the fixed asset sub-ledger and record depreciation expense monthly
- Maintain organized accounting sub-ledgers for reconciliation to general ledger
- Assist with preparation for year-end financial statement audits
- Assist with preparation of financial ad hoc reports as needed
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Associates or higher degree in accounting or related field
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Flexible, detail orientated, critical thinker, problem solver
- Strong technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly with Excel.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Business Central a plus
- Experience with Tableau a plus
Reports to: Controller
Operations Now Hiring:
Production/Assembly/Shipping Loaders – 1st and 2nd Shift
Receiving Clerk -1st Shift
Janitor (hours vary)1st Shift Core Hours : 6:00 am – 2:30 pm M-F, OT Varies
2nd Shift Core Hours: 4:00 pm – 2:30 am M-Th (Friday OT)
$14.50/per hour or Depending on Experience
$15.50/per hour 2nd Shift or Depending on Experience
Performs manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. May perform minor repairs as necessary.
- Operate production line machinery and computers.
- Troubleshoot production line machinery.
- Perform equipment change-overs.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
2020 Vector Windows Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit Sharing (10% of profits shared)
- Performance Reviews
- Perfect Attendance Bonus (Up to $1 more per hour every 2 weeks for showing up on-time)
- Health & Supplemental Benefits (1st month after 60 days)
- Retirement & Company Match (immediately eligible-100% match up to 2%, 50% up to next 4%)
- Paid Vacation (after 90 days)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day in our community
- Employee/Family Discounts on Vector Products
- Employee Discounts at selected business
- Advancement Opportunity – Promote from within
- Training Opportunity
- Performance Feedback (30 days and yearly thereafter)
- Safety + Paid Prescription Safety Glasses
- Sense of Community
- Work/Life Balance
- Air Conditioned Plant
- Ability to improve job through Lean Activities
- Stay committed to our Values – Improving the Quality of People’s Lives
o Do the Right Thing
o Respect and Support Each Other
o Aspire to Excellence
o Honor Our Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Wellness (Bio-metrics/Fruit/CSA/Activities/Training)
- Celebrations & Activities
- New Hire Meet and Greets
- All Employee Business Communication Meeting (Monthly)
Conditions of Employment:
Vector is committed to workforce diversity. Post-Offer drug screen required.
Operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protections and safety gloves.
Vector Windows is a growing company located in the heart of lakes country. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including profit sharing.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 Attn: Human Resources or apply online Here