Finding the right job is never easy, but if you’re passionate about crafting quality windows and doors that work right from the start and helping builders get the service they need to get the job done, Vector could be just the right place for you to build a great career.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Vector team, send your resume to Jobs@VectorWindows.com, apply online here, or fill out a job application and mail it to us or drop it off at: Vector Windows, 1020 International Dr., Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Vector Windows is Growing! We are currently adding new Full-Time positions.
Building Janitorial Support – Full-Time Hourly
Keep buildings and grounds in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass. Duties may include performing routine office cleaning, grounds clean-up, notifying maintenance/management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms/breakrooms/offices daily.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass, and mirrors
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and office equipment.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Clean chimneys, flues, and connecting pipes, using power and hand tools.
- Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware and metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, and power cleaning equipment.
- Drive vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Remove snow from sidewalks using snow blowers, snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Experience with power tools, cleaning materials,
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing-office environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protections and safety gloves.
Logistics/Shipping Manager – Full-Time Salaried
Primary Objective of Position: This position has responsibility for the oversight of Vector’s value added and shipping operations. The Manager is responsible for control processes and customer shipping. This position works closely with Vector’s production Managers and Customers to ensure a safe work environment, on-time delivery and operational costs. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, making sure trucks are loaded, processes are followed, Root Cause and Corrective Actions are performed and mistake proofing and standard work processes are in place. This position will be accountable for shipping costs, on-time delivery and product quality, including packaging of product. This person needs to be a strong communicator who will work with finance, supply chain, operations, sales and our customers. This position must build strong relationships and have strong listening skills, be self-motivated, willing to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to lead and drive change.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1. Has a constant focus on safety thru policy adherence, communication and leadership. Follows safety policies and procedures and encourages others to work safely.
2. Leads all shipping and value added activities and ensures work is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
3. Complies with Federal, State and local requirements enforcing adherence to requirements and taking action when necessary
4. Controls Inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling as needed. Ensures accuracy of outgoing/incoming receipts
5. Responsible for area budgets and employee costs.
6. Act with integrity, actively promote Lean initiatives, work effectively with others using a positive and enthusiastic approach to work and communicates effectively by utilizing active listening skills.
7. Hold employees accountable to performance and quality expectations, coaches, rewards and recognizes performance.
8. Effectively communicates goals, priorities and direction to employees.
9. Ensure all goods are verified against shipping records, ensure deliveries in and out match orders for Quality and Quantity.
Production/Assembly/Shipping Loaders – 1st and 2nd Shift
1st Shift Core Hours : 6:00 am – 2:30 pm M-F, OT Varies
2nd Shift Core Hours: 4:00 pm – 2:30 am M-Th (Friday OT)
$14.50/per hour or Depending on Experience
$15.50/per hour 2nd Shift or Depending on Experience
Performs manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. May perform minor repairs as necessary.
1. Operate production line machinery and computers.
2. Troubleshoot production line machinery.
3. Perform equipment change-overs.
4. Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
5. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
6. Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
7. Clean and maintain work area.
8. Other duties as assigned.
2019 Vector Windows Benefits
Paid Community Day (8 hours or 2 – 4 hours)
Performance Review – 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and yearly thereafter
Wellness – Biometrics/Activities/Survey
Activities – Treats/Gifts/Contests/Potlucks/Parties
Personal Window/Door Discounts
Air Conditioned Plant
Opportunities for advancement – jobs posted internally for bid.
Company sponsored activities
401(k) – Vanguard (100% match up to 2% and 50% up to next 4%)
Profit Sharing Eligibility – Cash Payout
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Starts 1st Month After 60 Days:
Medical – HealthPartners HSA Plans (High/Low Deductible Options)
Company contributions on your behalf
FSA – Medical/Dependent Care
Dental – HealthPartners (Kids under 12 get ALL FREE services)
Vision – Guardian (Glasses/or Contacts)
Company paid Life Insurance – Guardian
Additional Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability – Guardian (60% of wages up to 6 weeks)
Aflac – Pre/Post tax options
After 90 Days:
Paid Holidays(9) 1/1, 5/27, 7/4, 9/2, 11/28, 11/29, 12/24, 12/25 + 1 Floating Holiday
Referral Bonus ($100 after your referral has worked here 90 days)
Conditions of Employment:
Vector is committed to workforce diversity. Post-Offer drug screen required.
Vector Windows is a growing company located in the heart of lakes country. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including profit sharing.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 Attn: Human Resources or apply online Here