Finding the right job is never easy, but if you're passionate about crafting quality windows and doors that work right from the start and helping builders get the service they need to get the job done, Vector could be just the right place for you to build a great career.
If you think you've got what it takes to be part of the Vector team, send your resume to Jobs@VectorWindows.com, apply online here, or fill out a job application and mail it to us or drop it off at: Vector Windows, 1020 International Dr., Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Vector Windows is Growing! We are currently adding new Full-Time/Part-Time positions.
Primary Objective of Position:
This position has responsibility for the oversight of Vector’s value added and shipping operations. The Manager is responsible for control processes and customer shipping. This position works closely with Vector’s production Managers and Customers to ensure a safe work environment, on-time delivery and operational costs. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, making sure trucks are loaded, processes are followed, Root Cause and Corrective Actions are performed and mistake proofing and standard work processes are in place. This position will be accountable for shipping costs, on-time delivery and product quality, including packaging of product. This person needs to be a strong communicator who will work with finance, supply chain, operations, sales and our customers. This position must build strong relationships and have strong listening skills, be self-motivated, willing to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to lead and drive change.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Has a constant focus on safety thru policy adherence, communication and leadership. Follows safety policies and procedures and encourages others to work safely.
- Leads all shipping and value added activities and ensures work is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with Federal, State and local requirements enforcing adherence to requirements and taking action when necessary
- Controls Inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling as needed. Ensures accuracy of outgoing/incoming receipts
- Responsible for area budgets and employee costs.
- Act with integrity, actively promote Lean initiatives, work effectively with others using a positive and enthusiastic approach to work and communicates effectively by utilizing active listening skills.
- Hold employees accountable to performance and quality expectations, coaches, rewards and recognizes performance.
- Effectively communicates goals, priorities and direction to employees.
- Ensure all goods are verified against shipping records, ensure deliveries in and out match orders for Quality and Quantity.
Production/Assembly – 1stand 2ndShift
1st Shift Core Hours : 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F, OT Varies
2nd Shift Core Hours: 4:00pm – 2:30am M-Th (Friday OT)
Part-Time Options Available.
$13.00/per hour + $1.00/per hour night differential
Performs manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. May perform minor repairs as necessary.
1. Operate production line machinery and computers.
2. Troubleshoot production line machinery.
3. Perform equipment change-overs.
4. Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
5. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
6. Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
7. Clean and maintain work area.
8. Other duties as assigned.
2018 Vector Windows Benefits
Paid Community Day (8 hours or 2 – 4 hours)
Performance Review – 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and yearly thereafter
Wellness – Biometrics/Activities/Survey
Activities – Treats/Gifts/Contests/Potlucks/Parties
Air Conditioned Plant
Opportunities for advancement – jobs posted internally for bid.
Company sponsored actives
401(k) – Vanguard (100% match up to 2% and 50% up to next 4%)
Profit Sharing – Cash Payout
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Starts 1st Month After 60 Days:
Medical - HealthPartners HRA Plan
FSA – Medical/Dependent Care
Dental – Guardian (Low/High Plans)
Vision – Guardian (Glasses/or Contacts)
Life Insurance – Guardian (EE=$15k/Sp=$5k/Ch=$2) -Add’l life available
Short-Term Disability – Guardian (60% of wages up to 6 weeks)
Aflac – Pre/Post tax options
After 90 Days:
Paid Holidays(8) 1/1, 5/28, 7/4, 9/3, 11/23, 11/24, 12/25 + 1 Floating Holiday
Referral Bonus ($100 after your referral has worked here 90 days)
Vector Windows is a growing company located in the heart of lakes country. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including profit sharing.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 Attn: Human Resources or apply online Here